CPTAV members are Professional Teacher Associations. To become a member contact one of the Committee of Management.
Top 6 reasons for being a member:
- Stay connected to the latest news of importance to Professional Teacher Associations – member newsletters and networking galore!
- Be represented locally to various key education stakeholders
- Share resources, strategies for success, draft policies and templates to make strengthening your association more efficient
- Access free/super cheap professional learning for your association
- Be represented nationally at the Australian Professional Teachers Association (APTA)
- Support, and be supported by, people who know exactly what it’s like to run a teachers’ association
- Make new friends!
CPTAV is a member of a national ‘peak body’ called the Australian Professional Teachers’ Association (APTA). This group engages with national education policy and projects, and provides input from the teacher’s perspective. You can find their latest newsletter here, and the APTA strategic plan here.
Our current members: